sábado, 13 de junio de 2020

The best holiday that I have had


Hi! I Will  tell you about the best holiday that I have had.

It was in summer of 2018. We went -for a week- with my scout group to Rupumeica, ubicated in fourteenth region. We camping in a beatiful natural place.

The days was like: In the morning, we waked up and inmediatly we would went to river to bath, I still remember, we have a lot of fun in that cold water. Later, we ate and did some activities.

During afternoon, we used to do long walks to anywhere. Sometimes, we went to Ranco lake; other times, visit diferent places, one of these called it Maqueo, -good place to visit- and when If we were more tired than other days, we simply spent our time in the river or doing something relax.

When the night fell, we used to do bonfires, and arround it, we danced, talked or simply were playing cards. Also, we used to use flashlights to play or explore. But, my favorite activity was laying back on grass and see the sky,  it was very clean so, you could see many things like satellites, stars and some shooting stars.

One day, we wanted to know a place in particular. So, we prepared some snacks and went to adventure. Was a long trek. We were like 3 hours walking, losing us and crossing diferent places. When arrived -completly muddy xD-, we saw a pretty waterfall. With friends, climbed until the top and the landscape we saw and the sounds that we heard there, was simply wonderful.


In those days, I became inmortal to insects bites, -we went in horseflies season-.  I learned so much, cooked many delicious food, I had long talks  with friends in the tent and more.  

I really loved that place and moments, I would like to come back there someday.
Some friends from there <3

1 comentario:

  1. Although I have been to some of the places you mention (Ranco lake or Maqueo, for example) I did not know about the existence of a place called Rupumeica. Thank you very much for sharing your experience in these places; it is a possible destination for your next holidays.

    ResponderEliminar