domingo, 26 de julio de 2020

free topic


Hi! today I will tell you about an animals that I like so much.
But first, I would like to share you something,  when I was a child, I really enjoyed see the birds and I wished with all my energies become one of them, flying in flocks near by the clouds, feeling the breeze … I won´t lie you, I still think that haha.

Well, I think that all of birds are really cool. But, the ones that catch my attention in the last time are two: Swallows and Blackbirds. At the moment, are my favorite.

On the  one hand, I like swallows, because their colors are really pretty and they fly very fast. They also are small, migratory and community birds. they usually fly long, looking for the heat, that's why they say they welcome spring
.
On the other hand, I love blackbirs, for their colors too, and singing. They are urban birds, surely you have seen them. The last year, I really enjoyed walking when it was spring, because I could see a lot of blackbirds everywhere, those moments made me very happy.

Now, I can only see the birds from my window, I really miss walking and listening to birdsong or seeing flocks cross the sky): but son it could.

That´s all, I hope that u will fine!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario